In 2017, perhaps the most overused word in corporate board rooms is "digital." Everyone in every sector realizes the importance of digital strategy. A recent McKinsey study revealed that executive leadership across multiple companies are counting on digital initiatives to boost top-line revenue growth, overall efficiency, and profits for companies.
Asking an external digital marketing agency to help with your plans in 2017 is a great way to break out of the status quo and get an honest, objective assessment of your business.
Some digital marketing agencies only provide a limited set of services, such as digital marketing or advertising. Other agencies like us, offer a wide range of products and services designed for the digital age. So, when considering what type of agency you should choose for a consultation, you need to think about your primary goals: what does digital mean to you?
- Are you looking for help with your domain strategy?
- Do you need support with secure hosting and backups?
- Are you redesigning or designing a website?
- Do you have an idea for an app?
- Do you need help with user experience and user testing?
- Are you looking for ways to attract more traffic to your website?
- Do have a large site that isn't optimized for SEO or performance?
- Would you benefit from automation?
These are all questions to think about when engaging with a digital marketing agency for a consultation. As an agency that's native to the digital world, we help our clients in all these areas. For some clients, we set up and manage their entire digital ecosystem, from hosting and domains to website design, SEO, and inbound marketing. For others that have an internal team, we serve as a sounding board for strategy and a support team, providing help with user experience, Hubspot management, email marketing, and social media planning.
With our holistic experience in the digital space, we can give you a lot of information about potential optimization and opportunites from just your website URL.
Here are some things we can help you plan for:
1. Overall speed and page loading performance of your website
2. Ways to optimize your site's performance for devices, search engines, and browsers
3. Number of inbound links to your site that lend help your SEO and how to add more
4. Your marketing grade: the overall score of your website considering a number of variables such as social media followers, traffic rankings, etc.
5. Security settings and automation options your website has and suggestions for improvement
6. Five ways to maximize your budget to generate ROI for your digital marketing efforts in 2017
When you sign up for our FREE digital marketing plan, all you need to do is provide us your website URL and some basic information that you can fill out in less than a minute. We'll create a custom plan for you email it to you within 72 hours.
That's it. Get the perspective of an experienced digital marketing agency to jumpstart your digital strategy in 2017.